Certificate of specialty / sufficiency of Deck Sailor.
Theoretical and practical course that empowers the student to be part of the guardian, guardian or helmsman of civilian ships.
The course is approved in Spain by DGMM, General Directorate of the Merchant Navy.
This certificate plus the accreditation of having completed a minimum 6-month boarding time with professional services, will allow you to rule, for commercial purposes , boats with less than 10m in length < / strong> with a suitable power on the boat and transport a maximum of 12 passengers operating within inland waters.
Directed to civilian crew, with the exception of fishing vessels.
The course is in person and its duration is 70 hours, , of which 45 hours are theoretical content and 25 hours of practical content.
Only 10% of the theoretical part is required. The practical part must be completed in its entirety.
Escola Port / Formació Professional del Mar , a nautical school approved by the General Directorate of the Merchant Navy (DGMM) and with an ISO 9001 quality certificate, imparts the course of Mariner de Pont d’acord with the STCW training agreement which establishes the minimum standards for providing nautical training in identical form in all nations. p>
- Nomenclature and definitions on board the boat's deck.
- Government of a ship, watch service and safe guard
- Emergencies and use of the security equipment.
- Maritime technical English.
- ID, NIE or passport
- Minimum age 18 years or 16 with parental permission.
- Certificate of Specialty application form.
- Photocopy of DNI, NIE or passport, in force.
- Certified photocopy of the diploma of the "Bridge sailor" course, according to order FOM / 2296/2002, issued by Escola Port.
- Proof of payment of fees for "Professional Maritime and Recreational Titles".