Survival Craft and Rescue Boat other than Fast Rescue Boat
Theoretical and practical course that enables the student to handle, under different circumstances and weather conditions, survival craft and non-fast rescue boats. Handle rescue devices and take care of a Survival Craft and Rescue Boat other than Fast Rescue Boats. Operate the engine of a survival craf. Organize survivors in a survival craft after dropping out.
The course is certified in Spain by the DGMM, General Directorate of the Merchant Navy.
The course is aimed to captains and deck officers and passenger craft machines. Captains and bridge officers and machines of top gross tonnage cargo ships of 75 G. Captains and bridge officers and fishing boats machines of more than 20 meters in length, and in general to personnel assigned functions in the management of survival craft and rescue boats.
Certificate required for fishing patterns and is also one of the necessary certifications to obtain the Professional Boat of Recreational Boats (PPER).
The course is in person and its duration is 24 hours, of which, 12 hours are theoretical content and 12 hours of practical content.
The students can only miss 10% of the theoretical classes. The practical training must be completed in its entirety.
Escola Port / Formació Profesional del Mar , a nautical school approved by the Directorate General of the Merchant Navy (DGMM) and with an ISO 9001 quality certificate, imparts the course of Survival Craft and Rescue Boat other than Fast Rescue Boat in accordance with the STCW training agreement, which establishes the minimum standards for providing nautical training in identical form in all nations.
- Measures to be adopted on a survival craft or rescue boat during and after floating.
- Engine management of a survival craft.
- Organization of survivors and survival craft.
- Use of localization devices: communications equipment, signaling and pyrotechnic signals.
Art. 5 Order FOM / 2296 / 2002.
Annex I Order FOM / 2296/2002.
Section A - VI / 2-1 Training code (Table A- VI / 3)
- DNI, NIE or passport
- Minimum age 18 years or 16 with parental permission.
|Course||Schedule||Start of course||More info.|
|Survival Craft and Rescue Boat other than Fast Rescue Boat||18:30 a 22:30 h||Sept. | Wed. 19||Book now|
- Certificate of Specialty application form.
- Photocopy of DNI, NIE or passport, in force
- Certified photocopy of the diploma of the course "Survival vessels and non-fast rescue boats", according to FOM / 2296/2002, issued by Escola Port.
- Proof of having paid fees for "Professional Maritime and Recreational Titles."