Guaranteed training, Escola Port never cancels its courses.
|Course||Schedule||Start of course||More info.|
|Security Awareness and Designated Security Duties||9:00 a 18:00 h||Dic. | Fr. 20||Book now|
Certificate of Proficiency.
Security Awareness and in Designated Security Duties. The course aims at training the student enabling them to undertake their assigned duties under the Ship Security Plan in the competition rules to raise awareness and contribute collectively to aspects related to Maritime Protection and acquire the basic competences related to informing about events that affect protection, including attempts and attacks by pirates or armed thieves, determine the procedures to be followed when they recognize a threat to protection and participate in the emergency and contingency procedures related to protection in accordance with the ISPS code.
The possession of the certificate of specialization in Basic Training in Maritime Protection will be required for all crew of merchant ships that require the Certificate of Protection of Ships and Port Facilities.
STCW course approved in Spain by the DGMM and is supported by the International Maritime Organization (IMO). It is taught in Barcelona and Girona.
- 6 hours theoretical content.
- 2 hours practical content.
To obtain the certificate, attendance is mandatory to at least 90% of the theoretical part and 100% of the practices.
We have created Training Packs that combine several certificates required to work in the maritime sector.
Escola Port | Formación Profesional del Mar, certified nautical school teaches the course of Security Awareness and in Designated Security Duties in accordance with the STCW Convention.
15% DISCOUNT ON ACCOMMODATION FOR STUDENTS OF ESCOLA PORT AT UNITE HOSTEL
Only 3 minutes walk from Escola Port.
When you book the course you will receive your discount coupon for the hostel.
We are transparent: do you want to know where are our boats now?
- Increase maritime protection by raising awareness and maintaining the conditions established in a protection plan.
- Recognition of risks and threats to protection.
- Conduct periodic inspections and recognition of threats to protection. li>
- Understanding the need to keep awareness and monitoring on board.
- Use of equipment and protection systems.
- DNI, NIE or passport, in force
- Minimum age 18 years
- Certificate of Specialty application form.
- Photocopy of DNI, NIE or passport, in force.
- Certified photocopy of the diploma of the "Basic Training in Maritime Protection" course, according to the corresponding order, issued by Escola Port.
- Proof of payment of fees for "Professional Maritime and Recreational Titles."