Guaranteed training, Escola Port never cancels its courses.See calendar of all courses
ISM – STCW – A VI/4
Medical First Aid. Theoretical and practical course of training in the minimum requirements in the field of first aid and in some elementary nursing techniques that allow to face with guarantees the circumstance of illness or work-related accident of a companion on board.
STCW course endorsed in Spain by the Social Marine Institute – ISM. It is taught in Barcelona and Girona.
The course is aimed to officers in charge of the guard in machine chamber, as well as to captains, bosses and officers in charge of the navigation guard of ships obliged to bring the medicine kit C.
It is one of the necessary certificates to get the PPER (Professional Skipper for Recreational Boats).
- 11 hours theoretical content.
- 11 hours practical content.
To obtain the certificate, attendance is mandatory to at least 90% of the theoretical part and 100% of the practices.
The certificate of competence in Medical First Aid has a validity of 5 years, after this time has to be updated by holding a competency maintenance course.
We have created Training Packs that combine several certificates required to work in the maritime sector.
Escola Port | Formación Profesional del Mar, certified nautical school teaches the course of Medical First Aid strong> in accordance with the STCW Convention.
15% DISCOUNT ON ACCOMMODATION FOR STUDENTS OF ESCOLA PORT AT UNITE HOSTEL
Only 3 minutes walk from Escola Port.
When you book the course you will receive your discount coupon for the hostel.
We are transparent: do you want to know where are our boats now?
- ID, NIE or passport.
- Minimal age 18 years old or 16 with parental permission.
- Health resources for seafarers
- Structure and functions of the human body.
- Basic clinical history and patient examination
- Asphyxia and cardiac arrest
- Hemorrhages and shock
- Burns and freezes.
- Environmental disorders due to cold and heat.
- Poisons on board.
- Sprains, dislocations and fractures.
- Haulage transport.
- Medical consultation by radio.
ORDER PRE / 646/2004, OF MARCH 5. (BOE No. 62)
RESOLUTION OF 22 JULY 2005 (BOE Nº 201)
R.D. 1216/1997, of July 18 of R.D. 258/1999, of February 12 STCW / 95
- Application Form of Certificates of Specialty.
- Photocopy of DNI, NIE or passport
- Certified photocopy of the diploma of the "Initial specific health training" diploma, according to FOM / 2296/2002, issued by Escola Port.
- Tax payment for "Professional and Recreational Maritime Certificates and Licenses".