Guaranteed training, Escola Port never cancels its courses.
|Course||Schedule||Start of course||More info.|
|Navigational Watch Rating||9:00 a 18:00 h||Feb. | Mon. 17||Book now|
STCW – A-II/4
Navigational Watch Rating. Theoretical and practical course that trains the student to be part of the guard, whatchman or helmsman of civilian ships.
This certificate plus the accreditation of having completed a minimum 6-month boarding time with professional services, will allow you to rule, for commercial purposes , boats with less than 10m in length with a suitable power on the boat and transport a maximum of 12 passengers operating within inland waters.
STCW course approved in Spain by the DGMM and is supported by the International Maritime Organization (IMO). It is taught in Barcelona and Girona.
- 45 hours theoretical content.
- 25 hours practical content.
To obtain the certificate, attendance is mandatory to at least 90% of the theoretical part and 100% of the practices.
We have created Training Packs that combine several certificates required to work in the maritime sector.
Escola Port | Formación Profesional del Mar, certified nautical school teaches the course of Navigational Watch Rating in accordance with the STCW Convention.
15% DISCOUNT ON ACCOMMODATION FOR STUDENTS OF ESCOLA PORT AT UNITE HOSTEL
Only 3 minutes walk from Escola Port.
When you book the course you will receive your discount coupon for the hostel.
We are transparent: do you want to know where are our boats now?
- Nomenclature and definitions on board the boat's deck.
- Government of a ship, watch service and safe guard
- Emergencies and use of the security equipment.
- Maritime technical English.
- ID, NIE or passport
- Minimum age 18 years or 16 with parental permission.
- Certificate of Specialty application form.
- Photocopy of DNI, NIE or passport, in force.
- Certified photocopy of the diploma of the "Bridge sailor" course, according to order FOM / 2296/2002, issued by Escola Port.
- Proof of payment of fees for "Professional Maritime and Recreational Titles".