Guaranteed training, Escola Port never cancels its courses.
|Course||Schedule||Start of course||More info.|
|We are scheduling the next courses. For more information call us at 932210380|
Port Skipper. Theoretical and practical course of formation for the professional nautical certification of the Port Skipper that prepares the student in the planning and direction of a coastal crossing and to determine the situation in a safe way. Perform a secure navigation guard. Control the operation of the ship and the care of people on board, with which you can exercise as a standard of merchant ships gross tonnage not exceeding 100 GT that sail no more than 3 miles from a port and transporting a maximum of 150 passengers.
The functions of skipper and chief engineer can be performed simultaneously , provided that the ship has the appropriate automation and the power does not exceed 375 KW in a single engine, or twice in two or more engines.
STCW course approved in Spain by the DGMM. It is taught in Barcelona and Girona.
- 120 hours theoretical content.
- 30 hours practical content.
To obtain the certificate, attendance is mandatory to at least 90% of the theoretical part and 100% of the practices.
The Professional Certificate Port Skipper has a validity of 5 years, after this time has to be updated by holding a competency maintenance course.
We have created Training Packs that combine several certificates required to work in the maritime sector.
Escola Port | Formación Profesional del Mar, certified nautical school teaches the course of PORT SKIPPER in accordance with the STCW Convention.
15% DISCOUNT ON ACCOMMODATION FOR STUDENTS OF ESCOLA PORT AT UNITE HOSTEL
Only 3 minutes walk from Escola Port.
When you book the course you will receive your discount coupon for the hostel.
We are transparent: do you want to know where are our boats now?
YOUR COURSE IN ESCOLA PORT, EVERYTHING IS ADVANTAGES.
We never cancel courses, if it is published and confirmed in the calendar the course will be done.
Training in Barcelona or Palamós.
Courses throughout the year with a variety of schedules adapted to the student's profile.
Classrooms air-conditioned and equipped with the best tools.
6 approved boats to do the practices.
The best and most qualified instructors.
- ID, NIE or passaport.
- Minimal age 20 years old.
- Knowledge of bridge and naval machines.
- Planning the course or path.
- Maritime navigation.
- Naval construction.
- Stability and hydrostatics.
- Regulations to prevent collisions.
- Maritime beaconing.
- Safety at sea.
- Ship's energy facilities.
- Naval machines.
- Maritime English.
- Crowd control.
- Maritime law.
- Work safety on board.
Articles 10, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32, 33, transitory provision two, additional provision one and three of Royal Decree 973/2009, of June 12, which regulates the professional qualifications of the merchant marine (BOE No. 159, of June 2, 2009). Order of 21.06.01 on professional cards (BOE of 10.07.01). Order FOM / 1836/2005 by which the Order of 21/6/01 is modified. Order FOM / 2296/2002 of September 4. International Convention on standards for training, certification and guard for seafarers STCW 78-95-10. Training Code, Certification and Guard for Seafarers Section A-II / 3 and table.
- Photocopy of the DNI, NIE or passport, in force.
- Certified photocopy of the diploma of the course "Employer Port", according to the corresponding Order, issued by Escola Port.
- Proof of payment of fees for " Professional Maritime Titles and Recreation ".
- Proof of a period of embarkation in Spanish civil ships with a gross tonnage exceeding 5 GT and a power exceeding 100 KW, not less than 12 months (at least 6 months in the bridge service and 6 months in the engine service).
- Proof of ownership of Basic Training certificates, Restricted Operator of the GMDSS and Initial Specific Health Training.
- Medical recognition of maritime embarkation, in force, made by ISM (Institut Social Soc).