NAVIGATION LICENSE · ENDORSEMENTS
COURSE TAUGHT IN ENGLISH ON WEEKENDS.
- 2 Hours of Theoretical Course
- 4 Hours of Practical Training (navigation)
AT BARCELONA's PORT OLÍMPIC YOUR MAINLY PRACTICAL COURSE
The course, taught in English, can be done in half a day and you do not have to take an exam to obtain your Navigation License. There will be two hours of theoretical training and four hours of practice on board one of ours speedboats.
The two hours of theory are taught exclusively in English and during the practices the instructions are combined in both languages with the aim that all students understand effectively all the terminology in the official language that frames the law.
DURING THE COURSE YOU WILL LEARN.
- Basics of navigation.
- Preferences of passage between vessels.
- Interpret maritime beaconing.
- Make essential knots.
- Accident prevention rules.
- How to dock and undock.
- Choose a good place to anchor.
- Basic notions of radio communications.
- How to act in cases of emergency.
Buy your course and if you are a group of 4 or more students we can take the course on the date that best suits you.
We usually do an NL course once a month.